Businessman's four wives






A wealthy businessman lived in the city with his four friends. He loved his fourth wife more than his other wives. She lets him buy beautiful clothes and tastes sweet. She used to take care of her a lot. He also loved his third wife very much. He was very proud of him, but kept him away from his friends because he was afraid he would not abandon him and flee with no other man. He also loved his second wife. The second wife used to take care of him a lot and the businessman trusted him a lot. Every time the merchant had a problem, he used to go with his second wife and always helped the merchant and saved him from the bad times. The entrepreneur's first wife was a very loyal companion. I used to take care of the house The first wife played a very important role in maintaining business wealth and business. But the businessman did not love his first wife, did not see him or care about him. But the first wife loved the seller very much. One day, the businessman got sick. His illness lasted a long time and the businessman felt that he was about to die soon. He thought of his wonderful life and told himself that now I have four wives, but I will die alone. I'm just Then he called his fourth wife and asked if I loved you more, if I bought expensive clothes and tasty sweets, now when I'm about to die, would you join me and walk with me? The wife said no, she did not say anything else and left there. This response from the fourth wife was like a knife in the heart of the businessman and she became depressed. Now the merchant called his third wife and said that I love you very much throughout my life. Now when I am about to die, will you join me and walk with me? The third wife did not respond and said that life is very good here, after she dies, I will marry someone. The businessman's heart was drowned Then he called the second wife and told me that every time I had problems, I would remember you and you would always help me. Now I need your help again. When he dies, will you accompany me and go with me? I'm sorry, the third wife answered me. This time I can not help you. Yes, I can give you with you until the burial in the grave. From this response, the businessman has just been destroyed. Then, a voice said: "I will go with you and I will go with you wherever you go". The merchant saw the voice of this first wife. She was quite thin as if she were suffering from malnutrition. The businessman said "I should take care of you as much as I could". Actually, we all have four wives in your life. The fourth wife is our body, the more we feed it, the more effort is needed to make it beautiful, as long as it takes time, but the body will abandon us after death. The third wife is our property, when we die, it will go to the other. Our second wife is family and friends. No matter how close you are to us, why not love much, but more and more you can be with us to our grave or burn us? Our first wife is our soul, for worldly happiness, which we ignore. This is the only thing that will accompany us and wherever we go, it will accompany us, so now we must develop and strengthen our relationship with it and take care of it, it must be cleaned up.

No comments

Text Widget

The Magazine

Sample Text

Pages

Popular Posts