who's fool?




There was a Seth in a village. He had only one son, who had been displaced from commercial work. Seth's daughter-in-law was one day to water the well. When the pot was filled, he lifted it, placed it on the head of the well and began to wash his hands and feet. Only then four passers-by came from there. A passerby said: "Sister, I am very thirsty.

Seth's daughter-in-law felt a little reluctant to drink, because she was wearing less clothes at that time. He did not even have much lota or glass, so he would drink water. For this reason, it was not right to give water to passersby.

The daughter-in-law asked him: "Who are you?"

Rahgir said: "I am a traveler"

The daughter-in-law said: "Travelers are only two in the world, who are you two? If you give me the correct answer to this question, then I will give you water, otherwise I will not drink water."

Poor Pargious could not answer any of his words.

Only then did the other passenger beg to drink.

The daughter-in-law asked another passer-by: "Well, tell me, who are you?"

The second passerby immediately said: "I am a poor man."

Seth's daughter-in-law said: "Brother, the poor are only two, who are you among them?

Upon hearing the questions, the other passerby was stunned. If there is no answer for him, he will go silent.

The third passerby said: "Sister, I am very thirsty, give me water for God"

The daughter-in-law asked: "Who are you now?"

The third passerby said: "Sister, I am an illiterate loser."

Upon hearing this, the daughter-in-law said: "Hey Bhai, the illiterate losers are only two in this world, who are you among them?

The third poor person could not say anything either.

Finally, the fourth way came forward and said: "Sister, please give me water." Watering thirst is the work of great virtue. "

Seth's daughter-in-law was very intelligent and intelligent, she asked the fourth passer-by: "Who are you?"

The passer-by, hiding his hustle and bustle, said: "I ... I am very stupid."

The daughter-in-law said: "The fool is only two in the world." Who are you among them?

The poor man could not even answer his question. If you go there without drinking all the water, then your daughter-in-law said: "Here is a bit far from my house." Guys, please go right there. I will give you water to drink "

The four people walk towards their house. Meanwhile, the daughter-in-law took a pot of water and came to the house with a small path. He kept the pitcher and he used to dress his clothes correctly.

In this, the four passers-by have arrived at his house. The daughter-in-law jumped on all those and threw water. After drinking water, passers-by will continue on their way.

Seth was watching all this while sitting at the side of the house. He was ver y sad. She began to think, her husband went abroad to do business, and calls home absent in the house. His hands are laughing. It's not my concern either. Seeing all this, if I remain silent, your courage will increase even more. If I do not feel ashamed to talk to someone in front of me, what will I do behind me? Then one thing is that the disease is not correct in itself. He has to go to Vaidya. Why not leave it alone to the king? He only thinks he got to the king directly and told him his problem. Upon hearing all the things of Seth, the king sent a soldier to call his daughter-in-law and said: "Present immediately the daughter-in-law of Seth in Rajya Sabha."

Raja's soldiers came to his house and saw that Seth's wife asked her daughter-in-law: "What is the daughter-in-law's problem? Did someone tell you that the king sent the soldiers to call you on his complaint?

The daughter-in-law, relieving her mother-in-law, said: "No mother-in-law, nobody has heard of me." Do not worry at all. "

Assuring the mother-in-law, she told the soldiers: "First you must ask your king to come and ask me how they have called me, as a sister, daughter or daughter-in-law, how do I come to your Rajya Sabha?"

Listen to the daughter-in-law, the soldiers returned. They told the King all things. The king immediately ordered him to take the palanquin and say that he was called daughter-in-law.

The soldiers, according to the king's orders, told Seth's daughter-in-law: "The king has sent you a sedan to come in the form of a daughter-in-law."

The daughter-in-law sat on the palanquin at the same time and arrived at the Rajya Sabha.

The king asked the daughter-in-law, "Why did you invite other men to the house, while your husband is not at home?"

The daughter-in-law said: "Maharaj, I just followed my duty, watering thirsty pilgrims is not a crime, this is the duty of every housewife." When I went to fill the well, my clothes were not consistent with the presence of I was thirsty and I wanted to give them water, that is why I asked them difficult questions and when they could not answer them, they called home. to get home. "

The king justified the daughter-in-law's point of view. The King was anxious to know

No comments

Text Widget

The Magazine

Sample Text

Pages

Popular Posts