Face (College Love Story with a Twist)




What does the moon know ... that it will have to be separated from the moonlight after a few hours or even if the nada kali replaces it, how many drops with the blowing air, even after emptying your drops, even after smiling, they are not visible to anyone on their lap Will it happen ... in the middle of the night, flicker with its dim light, how long will it stand, this neither she will go and never know ... and maybe, in the same way, I too ... my heart Can not stop the velocity of pain from flowing from the corners of your eyes ... the darkness or the light ... the stars or the sunny ... the bite is the same ... how the begging is gone ... or, like any old story, only remain in memories Like the wonderful stories of those fairy tales, whose characters laughed with us, played and then the story of Nani was closed back in their box. In search of how much of them, everywhere, where there was no place to keep sesame, in such a fierce crowd, where everybody can be heard in the heart of the heart, only the imagination of the rivers of the rivers of Turga Laughing live laughing, the characters who spent all childhood with me, were not lost knowing where I could not even call back. Regrettably, why I did not even go to that box, in the same King, Wazir, Vikram-Vetla and a lot of dwarfs, where there is always a blonde hair looking out of the window waiting for a prince, sad blue The eyes were tearing down the tears that fall on the ground to become white sparkling pearls or else the bright stars would be flattened with rattan and multi clusters In the jungle, spreading the illumination of his bewildered moods, all made them drunk.

Now there is no nanny, nor these stories, nor of her magical gold box, for which to look just a glance, we used to stand ready to force all the grandmother's work to the head. Whether their silver carved carpets should be picked up or else their white soft furlong slippers would proudly tell that some white Britishers had wiped their beauty.


All things are like a story centuries old. It seems that this night I will be happy with my lobbying and some untold things will come out of darkness, some unheard of stories which people do not know when they will not be the same as they were. Tomorrow he will face him ... from that ... and thinking that I was laughing loudly like it felt like the golden hair of the fragrance like in the whole room and I began to talk to him by swinging it on his swing. I do not know when the cold winds coming from the window made me sleepy, I could not even know. As soon as I got up in the morning, first of all, I prayed to God that I should show the smell of sweet smell today, or else I would die while kneeling in the night. I can not die every moment. But what can I do? Do you force someone to stretch yourself The imagination of this thing made my hair hanging and I wiped my forehead sweat from the sheet.


Then the mother came in the room as always, rolling in one hand and the beard in one hand.


Looking at me with a smiling quote - "What is watching is that your wife also will be seen in the same morning in the morning".


I was shocked to hear this.


Mom said - "Come on, make breakfast today and make your own vegetable of a lady of choice."


When I got ready and came to the dining table, my mother said, "Your only way was to see the way you make hot crisp parathas and feed you."


I said, "Oh my mother, why are you getting bothered - where do I eat more than anything else?"

Mother slowly cut off her tongue and said - "Pagle, do any mother ever counts her children?" I got confused with the mother. He laughed, "I can not even touch your hands in love, otherwise it will not remove any shampoo from this dough. College has started, how big a horse has been done, and the bride is doing such a nursery as a child. "


I sniffed tea with paranthas and lady beans and smoked tea, what was the food. In front of the eyes, the picture of the fragrance was roaming. After seeing the molten white butter in hot Parathas, I happily screamed - "Oh wow, white butter".


"Yes, you do not like much, but with a ladyfinger" - Mother said, looking at me with a glance, and laughing, "Come on, let's quickly tell what to say."


I drank the sip as soon as I sipped the tea.


Mother asked me while pulling me - "Is there any girl like college?"


I was shy and I shook my head.


Mother smiled - "No matter how much I liked your father in college too, bring her home".


I said slowly - "Mom, I have not seen her face to date".


Mother stopped the gas after hearing it and sat down and sat down to me.


He was trying to say something but could not say anything.


They tried to say something two or three times, then silenced.


After rubbing with pallu, he made his face red in minutes.


Taking my arm, he quipped with a little bit of anger - "Clearly I do not understand."


She sits on my front seat, she has golden and curly hair. I have only seen her hands, she is thin, very beautiful ... mother, she is so blonde is so white ...


Mom laughing now


I always like this thing of my mother. He does not take anything much and does not take any tension, just laughs smiling.


He smiled and asked - "How much is more blonde than me?"


Mother looked at me, I saw a lot of vatsalya in her dark eyes.


I said - "No ... no one can be fairer than you."

Mom immediately asked the next question - "How did you know that she loves you and how you love without knowing it without seeing it"?


I said slowly - "He sits on my front seat in that class. This is the fifth year and he always comes forward and comes back so that nobody else can sit there. When I do not hear the lecture and I ask the side next to him, he first gets back his back and immediately gets his copy. Mother, she has given me her Tiffin several times. You ask me not to eat what I eat if I ever forget at home. All my friends eat out in the canteen but you do not like to eat in my canteen. Because of this I do not eat many times, mother, she always comes with two tiffins, she eats herself and another gives me.


The mother cried a little bit now - "I think I will go crazy. What is this insanity, it gives back tiffin to the back and takes the paper back and forth. So how did you not see his face once in five years? "


"How will I see, that comes by wearing a burqa."


The mother's face got tired of hearing it.


"Why is it so bad?" Asked the mother stammering.


He was telling that people of his family are very hectic, and a girl who studies law is not destined to lose all their relatives, so she is bowing before her stubbornness and quietly giving her degree of law.


Oh ... Mother breathed in relief and said, "Come on, come and call me someday soon, I have called to meet".


Okay, the mother said ... she had to leave for college. After talking to my mother, I decided to talk to Sugandha, but as soon as I went in front of her, a well-locked company locked on the tongue, which could never open after many attempts.


After soaking my pillow with his memories all the night, I decided to talk to him, but the mother was very disturbed seeing my condition. One day, they sat near me and said in my eyes, "The girl is not a witch or a vampire who will drink your blood or you will sit immediately upon your back."


After listening to the mother's words, I sensed the sweetness of sitting on my back and thinking about the scene coming to the house. I laughed and said, "Mother, if you had put me in Coed School then today I would not have had this plight. At least girls would have had the courage to talk. "


Mother laughs - "Not good did not get done, otherwise, the girls were tied there and they all together, let me pull the old woman out of the house."


When I looked at them smiling, giving them the keys of the bike in my hand, they said, "Do not go to the bus today and bring it on the bike, or else I will make you out of the house today."


I looked at my mother and she went to the kitchen smiling.


I like the way to say the speech of the mother and the great thing in a funny tone.


I started preparing to go to college


When I went to class, I was surprised to see Sugandha.


Oofo, has been sitting here since 5 o'clock in the morning even today, I bulging on seeing Sugandha sitting there in advance.


Today I too reached the time too long, so I got an opportunity to talk to the sweetheart, I turned around on the throat and exclaimed with the back seat, "mother wants to meet you."


"Why?" The answer came in a quiet but diluted word.


He, that ... I immediately thought that I should make an excuse for my birthday or I should ask for any function at home, but usually I have no habit of lying, so it became silent.


"Ok ..." Sugandha responded to my silence giving her yes and said.


I was so glad that I became strangled


One after the other, when the rest of the students came to class, when the lecture started and when the end, when the head went away, nothing was known.


Sitting in the white balloons of dreams, I am talking comfortably with Sunanda. I am convincing myself to fulfill my golden dreams, looking towards her beautiful white face.


Only then did the sound of the fragrance fall in my ears and also like sleeping place.


He was asking - "Come home to you?"

I wanted to say - "You have no fragrance ... from now on, it is also your house. But only by saying the key and the bag in hand was enough - "Come on"


The distance to which the college was not far away, the distance of the day was reduced.


It seemed as if opening the door to the door of the house came to the door. Does anybody with your dear really make every distance so small? I smiled thinking of the word dear, as soon as I reached home my mother was standing at the door and waiting for us. We were happy to hear such screams as we both came to seek blessings for the first time after marriage. In my mind towards the mother, the sense of love and love once again got up again.


Then the mother said sharply, "Hey, will they stand outside in the sun or will they come inside?"


After hearing this sweet little smirk behind me, I thought that mother would not like this thing, the mother smiled, maybe she does not like to come in the house running scent.


When both of us came home, the mother said, "Sit down, I bring tea for you."


"Let it be an aunt" Sugandha said calmly, gently stirring it.


"Why should I stay here, for the first time you have come here" - the mother quotes while speaking.


As soon as he remembered something like that and he went to the sweet smell and said with great affection - "You know, why I have called you, loves you madly, you are my pleasure in my son and his happiness. "


"But aunt, you have not seen me yet".


Mother's eyes take care of everything, I know not the fragment of the moon, but the whole moon is complete You


Run away now quickly remove this burqa.


When I said this to my mother, I also started to gaze at the glow of Sugandha. After all, I did not even see him until today.


I knew how I had spent this five years for a dream to see the princess of dreams.


Sugandha slowly picked up her bouquet; I was as numb as seeing him and mother sat down with the dhamma on the ground.


Sugandha's right cheek was badly burned. There was such silence in the room as if someone had died.


Sugandha dialect - "I knew that after seeing my face it would be so, even after making love with them, I still have not got any hope until today. Some people took the name of the accident by placing my parents with the truck and throwing the acid on my face, since then, I am studying law by staying alone and so that I can get justice for my parents. After a full stop, she quote - "Now I move."


There was no tears in his eyes and no trace of pain on the face.


I was stunned to see his courage. Mother was still holding her head on the ground, holding her head. Upon reaching to them, Sugandha stood up to support them and said, "I am moving." And she walked towards the door with sharp steps. One step away from him that was pushing me towards the mouth of death. How will I be without him ... but his face ... and when he thought I closed my eyes. At that time the voice of the mother was heard - "Rukade Beti" and the rising steps of the fragrance stopped there. He turned towards the mother and looked towards her.


This time the tears were flowing with his red eyes.


Mother continued to raise his hand towards him - "If you were my daughter, would you leave me like this without treatment?"


The fragrance of the scent was stiff, but the voice of his followers was being heard in the entire room and me ... I was crying for Mother's hug moving hill.

No comments

Text Widget

The Magazine

Sample Text

Pages

Popular Posts