Stone stone



Do not know who will be the stupid, who would have run the tradition of making 'First April Fool'. I do not like these things at all.

Venu had fooled me last year. The big cuff of cousin is made. In my entirety, he was screaming that I did not speak from Venu throughout the month. That's why Venu
I do not even speak 'berth day' when I do not.
You know, what did he do? He did not know how to sticks behind my dress by making a picture of a donkey on a paper. It was written on - "I am the stone. Out of the escape! "Every day, all the kids kept making fun of me- 'Dear, let's escape, do not get anywhere!' And when I went home in the evening, the mother took out the paper and showed me it. This is a child of brave and not our servant, seeing me laughing was laughing. Badmamej somewhere! I had come to cry like that!
Veenau and all of them would not have troubled me, so I never thought of making them all 'April Fool'. I do not think Hargis does not talk about this kind of mood, but what should I tell?
In January our SDO in our neighborhood. Sahab had come and changed. Their daughter Reva is equal to our age. But he had stayed in Mathura only with his grandfather. But on Holi, he had come to his father-mother. On the day that Mathura was about to return, on that day she had a high fever and was typhoid. Now he was going to Mathura again on April 4-5.
I also thought that the last year's revenge should be taken together with the excuse of Reva's birthday - it is a change that always remembers all of you!
A friend of a father lives in a barber's garden. His boy is Thirteen years old, I'm three or four years older. I made him my majaraja. She wrote an invitation letter in beautifully beautiful letters- From Rewa's Mummy, that all children are invited to tea on April 1 in the celebration of Rewa's birthday. All children must come Below are the names of invited children, most of which was my name. There was a small information below that no one should mention it with the rava, because suddenly seeing everyone will be very happy. To write all this and not to tell anyone, Paresh had to give a bribe of a full one and a half rupee chocolate. I thought, he would give me half a chocolate, and thus my half the money will be collected, but he only put a square piece in my hand, the others got themselves bribed. Rivera somewhere!
Now the question was, whom should this invitation be sent from whom? So I caught Mahari of Rewa's house and explained that except for all the people of Rewa, they have signed this letter and signed it. But why did he start doing my job for free? And he also had to pay a full rupee for this work. I had spent all three rupees in my pocket, I had spent all of this in the same way.
Now Venu, Pinky, Chunnu, Dina, Panchu are all very happy. I'm also very happy For this, he had spent two and a half bucks. Whenever all got, the only thing was that who would wear and go to the party. Who will take the gift for Rewa? Pinky Fountain was giving the pen. Venu's mother had brought a writing pad and envelope- thinking that Rewa would stay in Mathura, it would be useful to write a letter to her parents. There was also a set of post cards with photographs. Chunnu had bought a globe. Did not know what Dinah and Panchu would take, because both of them had not brought anything so far. I also said that 'My papa has said that some good things will be brought, what do they bring? I was feeling very laughing in my mind that all the owls are becoming very good.
The first day was the first of April. From morning to morning, I had an uneasy look in my mind. When all of them will take their own present, and Rewa and his mother will bother, all will face them and will panic and say, 'Hey, we did not call anyone. Rewa's birth day is not even today. 'At that time, everyone will be able to see their beautiful look. Wow, what would be fun! All the rivers of the river will come back with a swollen face instead of eating sweets.
Pinky was saying yesterday that if we are not being made 'April Fool', then both Panchu and Dina said, "Wow, why did Rava's mother make us fool? If Rewa was called, then there was something to think. "Everyone agreed to this.
I did not feel like I did all day in school. But one thing was the most difficult. It is that I know that everyone is being fooled, so why should I go or not? If you will see all the khasiyani faces without you? Should I go to some present or not?
By coming home in the evening, I quickly took a box. There was a lot of paper filled with it, kept a stone wrapped in the middle. Written on it 'First April Fool!' Then a red paper was placed in the box and she walked in the house of Rewa after wearing a simple frock. I thought I would give it to Rava from outside that I have to go through the necessary work, I will not be able to come.
On the way, they were thinking that they would be seen returning from the house of Reva or coming out of the house of Rewa, only enjoying it. But neither did I see anyone on the road, nor did I get out of the house of Rewa. Hi Rama! It is not such that people should not have come and everyone has come to know that they are being made idiots.
In this confusion I reached the door outside while sitting in front, Maharishi was sitting in a scarf. Seeing me, black-and-white voice Niportar quotes "Auvo, Minni Rani, Awaura. Everyone is eating all. You, Javou, get the goods Your Chithiya should make a lot of work. "
"What are you eating?" I wondered, Maheri's mouth continued to be strong. "What are you saying?"
Then Rava came running to see me at the door and ran away. "Come on, Minni, come on. You have big

No comments

Text Widget

The Magazine

Sample Text

Pages

Popular Posts